Wed, Jun 22, 2011 | 06:19 BST
More Tuesday Shorts: Resident Evil is 15, Capcom calendars, WoW Study, Dyad, more
More shorts for your Tuesday are posted below. Get ‘em while they’re hot and such.
- A NCSU study uses World of Warcraft to predict player behavior.
- Sony has announced a strange, but cool looking abstract racing game called Dyad.
- Resident Evil has turned 15. Tokyo celebrated. We feel really old.
- PSN Avatars are on the PS Store for Resident Evil 4 and Mega Man Legends 2.
- Hothead Games has announced a “magically-charged iOS trading card game” called Kard Combat.
- Bigpoint Games, those behind browser-based games like Battlestar Galactica Online, has reached over 200 million users.
- Capcom’s releasing two calenders. One with heroes and one with really large, lady butts.
- A trailer for Indie Game: The Movie has been released.
- The LEGO Universe MMO is having a free-to-play option come July, but it sounds like a trial more than anything.
- Plants vs Zombies is coming to Windows Phone 7 tomorrow.
- Bejeweled 3 is set for a console release this holiday.
- Zynga’s Empires & Allies has become the fourth most popular social game on Facebook, with almost 33 million monthly users.
- A content update has been released for Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword.
- Swords & Soldiers has arrived on the App Store. We got the PR.