Over the weekend the news dries up and we are left with this kind of stuff. It’s like popcorn – nutritionally empty and served in numerous tiny parcels – except you don’t want any more.
- Receipt Racer! It’s a way to make accounting more fun. But who has a receipt printer in 2011?
- Bob Hoskins, the actor who played Mario in the infamous Super Mario Bros. film has said if he could change one thing about his life, he “wouldn’t do Super Mario Brothers“
- Here’s a tiny kid playing Dance Central. Cute? Maybe. Fucking amazing? Yes, yes, yes.
- Here’s an article taking a look at the guys who took a look at Minecraft. Thanks, mathare92.
- There’s going to be a special soundtrack collection for Sonic’s 20th anniversary. Hooray! Who needs rock or trance or hip hop when you have bit tune?*
- Dragon Quest is also having a birthday, and to celebrate the big 25, there’ll be lots of new merch. Spoiler: a lot of it features slimes.
- This trailer for R.A.W. shows off the Diablo clone, which is coming to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
*Everyone. Today’s unrelated street art.