A guy going by the name Slash000 has shown that having faith in something pays off sometimes, as his 2001 pre-order of Duke Nukem Forever can attest.
According to a post over on GamersMint, Slash saved his GameStop pre-order along with his receipt and it was upheld by the company.
While that just seems like good business practice, there’s more: Gearbox found out about Slash’s pre-order and sent him a massive box of goodies.
Here’s a list of what all he got:
- Duke Nukem Forever PC Balls of Steel Edition #10, Signed by the Dev Team
- Duke Nukem Headshot, Signed by the Development Team
- Logitech G19 Keyboard with GamePanel LCD Screen (Supported by DNF PC)
- Duke Nukem Forever Titty City Pint Glass
- Duke Nukem Forever Titty City Shot Glass
- Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club Shot Glass
- Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club Mouse Pad
- Duke Nukem Forever Belt Buckle
- Duke Nukem Forever “Steroids”
- Duke Nukem Forever Mini-Lithographs
- Duke Nukem Forever gamerART Aluminum Mouse Pad
- Duke Nukem Forever Hoody
- Duke Burger T-Shirt
- Hail to the King! T-Shirt
- Come Get Some T-Shirt
- Gearbox Swag Bag
Awesome. Head on over through the link to see a picture of all this cool stuff.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.