SEGA has announced Spiral Knights is now available for download on Steam, as revealed earlier in the week, it will still be free to play.
Spiral Knights pits players against the creatures of Cradle, where they must “fight to survive by scavenging materials” from the “ever-changing dungeons” beneath the surface.
- A constantly changing world brought to life in a vibrant, retro-inspired visual style
- Pick-up-and-play controls (including both mouse-only and gamepad control)
- Opportunities for players to create guilds, craft new gear, and customise the looks and abilities of their characters
- Easy matchmaking for co-op mayhem with parties of up to four players
- Gear and weapons upgradeable through adventuring or through the purchase of Crystal Energy
To download the game on Steam, go here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.