CDPR wants to make a PS3 version of The Witcher 2. Gears of War 3′s expected to sell 6 million units. See? This means you should watch a video of me telling you news. Then you’ll know what’s going on. You’d have to be clinically insane to not want to do this. Also: it’s Friday.
- Battlefield 3′s PS3 version has been played live on Fallon – watch it here.
- In addition, the pre-order incentive DLC that created a boycott hoo-ha last week is to be made free for all after launch.
- CD Projekt Red wants to make The Witcher 2 for PS3 as well as 360.
- Madden NFL executive producer Phil Frazier has farewelled EA Sports after 14 years.
- Gears of Wars 3 has a 6 million unit expectation. Sounds as though the movie’s dead, though.
- The next Black Ops DLC pack, Annihilation, will launch on June 28 for 1,200MSP. It’s a timed 360 exclusive.
- Carmack reckons the cloud could kill consoles. This is becoming a popular view.
- Future has been triumphant in its legal pursuit of notorious copyright hound Tim Langdell.
- “Anon” told us in an interview yesterday that Anonymous has ceased action against Sony.
- Nintendo won’t be releasing a Zelda game collection to mark the franchise’s 25th anniversary after all.
- Miyamoto’s said that Wii and Wii U have all-white designs to help shuck the company’s “kid-oriented” image.
- EA and BioWare are set to include the female version of Commander Shepard in Mass Effect 3′s marketing.
- FFXIII-2 is a “completely different experience” to FFXIII, supposedly.
- THQ’s released a Darsksiders II combat video.
- Microsoft’s released the Kinect SDK for Windows.
- Four-way co-op’s being rumoured for Mass Effect 3.
- Eurogamer has been “blacklisted” by 2K, apparently in relation to Duke Nukem Forever.
- Danny Bilson’s said that Warhammer 40K MMO Dark Millennium will be playable at E3 next year.
That’s it for this week. It’s hookers and cocaine till Monday. Get suited up, big man.