Darksiders II video shows how Death deals with combat

Thursday, 16th June 2011 21:30 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Game Informer has posted a video which features Marvin Donald, the game director for Darksiders II and some footage of the game as well. It shows how Death will be a much more agile character to play than War was in the first outing. He was a tank, after all. Since there is not option to embed the video, you’ll have to click the link to watch. Darksiders II is slated for release during calender year 2012 on PC, PS3, Wii U, and Xbox 360.

1. Edo

They are adding RPG elements such as loot and skill trees…..fuck yeah!!!!!!!

2. xino

skill tree isn’t RPG.
    And looting isn’t RPG.

RPG is merely about leveling up the character’s traits, building up a party and how to strategise the gameplay combat.

As for the graphics, the graphics looks better than first obviously but it looks more gray, moody and dark. I like DarkSiderS’s 1 graphics because the colour were more vibrant.

But I don’t like the way the guy is talking:/ he looks like he isn’t motivated about the game and has been working 24/7 all the time on the game>:/

3. Edo

#2 You do realize that there are other RPGs out there beside Dragon Age!?

4. Dralen

@2 I’m actually the opposite, I really didn’t like Darksiders colour palette. It was mostly made up of reds, greys and yellows and it just didn’t appeal to me at all.

Darksiders 2 looks way cooler in my opinion, which is weird for me because I’m usually a big fan of vibrant colour palettes like Uncharted 2 or The Witcher 2.

Death looks awesome too. I like how they’ve made him a lighter more agile fighter, compared to War’s heavier and slower style.

5. Maximum Payne