Tuesday is winding down, so how about another round of shorts to close it out?
- Artist Eddie Smith has posted some concept art he created for F.E.A.R. 3 and The Agency.
- Homefront DLC was released last week and IGN has posted shots of the maps.
- NECA has designed an awesome BioShock Infinite Sky-Hook prototype, and you can win it.
- The EU PS Blog has posted a video of Mick Hocking chatting about 3D.
- EA is planning on opening dedicated EA Sports retail stores.
- Puzzler Critical Mass is now out on Steam. It looks like Tetris and Rubik cube had a child.
- The US PS Blog has posted videos of gems you may have missed during the E3 news apocalypse.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.