Tue, Jun 14, 2011 | 22:23 BST
More Tuesday Shorts: EA Sports store, Infinite Sky-Hook, Agency concept art, more
Tuesday is winding down, so how about another round of shorts to close it out?
- Artist Eddie Smith has posted some concept art he created for F.E.A.R. 3 and The Agency.
- Homefront DLC was released last week and IGN has posted shots of the maps.
- NECA has designed an awesome BioShock Infinite Sky-Hook prototype, and you can win it.
- The EU PS Blog has posted a video of Mick Hocking chatting about 3D.
- EA is planning on opening dedicated EA Sports retail stores.
- Puzzler Critical Mass is now out on Steam. It looks like Tetris and Rubik cube had a child.
- The US PS Blog has posted videos of gems you may have missed during the E3 news apocalypse.