E3 is over, and most people who went to the show or who worked through it are screaming: Thank God It’s Friday. So, to those, a happy TGIF , and for the rest of you, get caught up on the last of the shorts for the day. Saturday is looming, after all.
- DICE has tweeted a still of a dinosaur in Battlefield 3. It’s in reference to a 4chan thread about how MW2 would have been better with dinosaurs.
- Avenged Sevenfold, Live, Chumawamba and A-Ha are hitting Rock Band 3 next week.
- The Penguin appears in Batman: Arkham City. Not too surprising.
- There’s a Vita preview of Hot Shots Golf over on the US PS Blog.
- Bloodrayne is only sexy during the idle animation scenes in Betrayal. Sorry.
- Square Enix is considering bringing the Final Fantasy to Wii U.
- The NeverDead stage demo from E3 is now online for your viewing pleasure.
- Randy Pitchford has said Duke Nukem is “a Hugh Hefner kind of character – he’s absolutely not a Chris Brown kind of character,”in reference to DNF’s “Capture the Babe” mode.
- Age of Conan’s game director has penned a new developer diary on the new Blood and Glory server ruleset.
- Richard Garriott talked. Massively listened.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.