So many things out of E3, so little caffeine and sanity left. Let’s get to the shorts of it, shall we?
- E3 had a Saints Row: The Third-themed bikini car wash. How many attendees even drove to the conference anyway?
- Speaking of scantily clad women: there will no more live models of Lara Croft. There will be an Origins movie though.
- Is Kotick planning on buying Myspace? Some insiders think so.
- Seems like everyone has seen Aliens: Colonial Marines. D’toid has too, and seemed pleased with the “freakin’ FANTASTIC Alien Queen.”
- There’s a lot of Dead Island screens through here. Not many are new, though.
- SOE has just announced that it has dropped the price of Station Access to $19.99 a month.
- Check out a video and a hands-on with Rochard, the gravity-bending, platform-puzzler for PSN.
- GamersGate is launching FreeGames in 84-days, and it will be an ad-supported platform for both PC and Mac.
- An extended version of the Eagle trailer for The Lord of the Rings: War in the North has been released with developer commentary.
- The Accursed Woods location has been revealed for The Secret World. Looks spooky.
- There are 57 shots of Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns through here.
- A trailer for Disney Universe has been released. Makes us feel like an innocent child, again.
- “Videogames are becoming kinder and gentler as women and older players seek pleasure in a pastime long dominated by teenage boys hell-bent on winning wars in fantasy worlds.” Yeah, right. Gears says hi.
- X-Men Destiny apparently makes you pretend to be The X-Men without actually playing as them.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.