Fri, Jun 10, 2011 | 09:49 BST
E3 Friday shorts – the ultimate death edition
In the name of God. Just stop.
- “Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Screens On 3DS,” says Siliconera. We can’t argue with that.
- “Sin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked E3 Trailer,” says Gamefront. Again…
- Namco showed something called Go Vacation at E3. It’s a Wii thingy. You can surf in it. Destructoid has that.
- In-studio culture is important to BioWare, reports Gama. Who knew?
- CVG’s got a quote from Cliff Bleszinski saying he may want to make a triple A game mobile component in the future but that the PSN breach will make it more difficult.
- “2K Sports on NBA Elite: We ‘don’t care’ if EA Sports has a basketball game,” is Joystiq’s headline. Elaboration is folly.
- An Australian professor thinks games are a good teaching tool. Read more on GamePolitics.
- Ex-Bond girl Sybil Danning is making a cloud-based shooter called Ruger. We’re not even making this up. Look on GameInsider.
- There’s a bit about LotRO’s European migration on Massively. It went well, apparently.
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D has alternate costumes. See them on Gamesradar.
- Ivy will be 49 in the next Soul Calibur. Has she aged? No. Read this is more words on Kotaku.
- Miyamoto told Jenova Chen that Journey is “beautiful” at E3. He’s a photo to prove it.
- Space combat MMO Black Prophecy has entered open beta in the US. That’s on Shacknews.
- APB’s getting player politics, along similar lines to EVE Online. Massively has that.
- IGN’s got some Risen 2 screens from E3.
Now be quiet. We’re trying to sleep.