DMC gets first in-game trailer straight from E3

Tuesday, 7th June 2011 20:12 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Capcom’s just released the first new trailer of Ninja Theory’s DMC since its Tokyo Game Show reveal last September, and with it, the first in-game footage.

The video shows Dante taking on demons ahoy throughout. And yes, he’s still brown-haired. But his hair seemed to turn to its original white colour when Devil Trigger was used.

It’s the first trailer for the reboot of the series, which didn’t swallow too well with fans of the series when it was announced during TGS last September.

No date at the end. It’s for PS3 and 360.

1. Bloodyghost

Looks visually appealing. Also did you guys see it? WHITE HAIR DANTE!

Also the gameplay looks very Devil May Cry-ish.

Now lets just hope you kids arent still crying over emo Dante.

2. LOLshock94

NONONONONONONONO WHAT IS THIS

3. spiderLAW

gameplay looks great. still looks like they got a lot of work to do till its finished but it looks great none the less.
    I liked that they changed his look also. They must of heard the cries from the fans….his hair looks much better now and it actually does a lot for Dante’s overall image.

Looks good.

4. Erthazus

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Graphics looks … ok … but animation is crap for the hack and slash genre.

also, Dante looks like an emo wannabe with cool attitude.

I’m sorry Ninja CRAPeory, you lost. It looks like shit.

PS: about gameplay, yeah… it’s good that fast paced action is there, but will it have a lot of skill combinations or it’s just a show off?

5. Telepathic.Geometry

Don’t really see anything new or exciting about this DMC. :^/

6. ManuOtaku

I did like both previous games done by this developer, therefore i have big hopes for this game, and i kind of dig the new dante style, even if some people find it “emo”

7. xino

sweet! as expected:)

but i want real gameplay footage man, i don’t like this trailer

8. onlineatron

Looking good.

Oddly enough I disliked both Heavenly Sword and Enslaved, but constantly find myself excited about Ninja Theory titles. I love their design, and what they do with story.

9. YoungZer0

Hm, they changed him a little bit. I think i can live with that. But anyway, gameplay and art-direction looks superb.

Good to know that only the retarded people seem to have a problem with Ninja Theory.

10. absolutezero

Why does it look visually worse than DMC4?

11. YoungZer0

Work in Progress doesn’t seem to mean anything.

12. freedoms_stain

Hope that’s not the final Dante model, looks shit. Animations look a bit stiff too, other than that it’s not bad.

13. absolutezero

Why does it looks visually worse than DMC4 when it was a Work in Progress?

14. neon6

GG

15. Blerk

Well, that didn’t look too bad to me, although I never really liked DMC anyway.

Dante still looks like a complete tool, though.

16. dvcy21

Wait I’m confused. Does his jacket periodically change colour? I mean first it’s blue, then it’s red in Devil Trigger mode and it’s red afterwards.

Decent trailer. The animations look…okay? I don’t know about this game still. If anything I need to PLAY a demo before I can judge. Still miss Rebellion and Ebony and Ivory though. Also the in-game models are kind of so-so. Hoo boy. Capcom and Ninja Theory have a LOT to live up to.

Seeing the White-haired Dante felt nostalgic for some reason.

17. kemza

I can’t wait for this game, looks like its gonna be really good. I was hoping it would have dmc’s fast action with ninja theory’s cinematic flair…and so far im not disappointed.