During its E3 press conference this evening, Ubisoft announced Just Dance 3 which will support Move and Kinect for PS3 and Xbox 360, respectively.
Upon release, the game will feature 40 tracks across a wide range of musical genres, including pop, hip-hop, rock, R&B, country, disco, funk, and more.
Confirmed tracks for Just Dance 3 include:
- 2 Unlimited – “No Limit”
- Black Eyed Peas – “Pump It”
- Duck Sauce – “Barbra Streisand”
- Groove Century – “Boogie Wonderland”
- Gwen Stefani – “What You Waiting For”
- Katy Perry – “California Gurls”
- Kiss – “I Was Made For Lovin’ You”
- Laura Bell Bundy – “Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)”
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
- MIKA – “Lollipop”
- Taio Cruz – “Dynamite”
In addition to the tracklist, Just Dance 3’s new game features on all three motion-control platforms include four-player choreographies and dynamic environments on Wii and the new “Shout Out!” feature on Kinect, which allows players to score extra points by singing their favorite song verse.
Just Dance 3 is also slated for Wii and will release on October 11.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.