Sony Ericsson has announced a swag of new titles for the Xperia Play, otherwise known as the PlayStation Phone, including Battlefield: Bad Company, Desert Winds, Order & Chaos, and Lumines.
Minecraft is also listed, although Mojang had already made that clear.
Sony has been quiet on the subject of games for the Xperia PLay, which is still unreleased in some territories, but has promised a new bunch of PSOne Classics will be revealed soon – probably at E3 – to supplement the current, rather woeful line up.
See the full list announced today below, courtesy of Destructoid.
- Minecraft by Mojang
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 by Electronic Arts
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Shadow Vanguard by Gameloft
- Desert Winds by Southend Interactive
- Ruined by Bigpoint
- Icebreaker by NaturalMotion
- Sleepy Jack by SilverTree Media
- Cracking Sands by Polarbit
- Armageddon Squadron 2 by Polarbit
- An unnamed fighting game from Khaeon Gamestudio
- Pocket Legends by Spacetime Studios
- Star Legends: The Black Star Chronicles by Spacetime Studios
- Eternal Legacy by Gameloft
- Guns ’n’Glory 2 by HandyGames
- Dungeon Hunter 2 by Gameloft
- Pocket RPG by Crescent Moon Games
- D.A.R.K. developed by Gamelab
- Samurai II: Vengeance by MADFINGER Games
- Vendetta Online by Guild Software
- Order & Chaos by Gameloft
- Happy Vikings by Handy Games
- A Ball Game by Trendy Entertainment
- Lumines by Connect2Media
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.