The News. Just before E3. Pay attention. And no, there’s no audio. I’ll sort it out this weekend. Give me a break, alright?
- Sony’s confirmed NGP’s launch line-up and given press access to both the machine and software in a pre-E3 event. You can get full coverage on here.
- Konami’s pre-E3 press conference confirmed HD collections for MGS, ZoE and Silent Hill. Apparently Rising won’t be at E3 next week. Full coverage, thanks to Super Cullen, here.
- CD Projeckt RED’s pre-E3 event’s confirmed The Witcher 2 for 360 this year, and announced EA as a GoG.com partner. Full details here.
- Square Enix has dropped a fantastic Tomb Raider reveal trailer. Watch it now. Expect the Crystal Dynamics reboot to be one of the biggest games of E3.
- And Square’s confirmed its E3 line-up for next week, which will include showings of Final Fantasy XIII-2, Tomb Raider and Hitman: Absolution.
- A few dates for you. The Team ICO HD Collection will launch on September 22, according to Dengeki. Dark Souls will release on October 4.
- The Duke Nukem Forever demo has gone live to First Access Club members.
- Kotaku reckons the next Rainbow Six game is an anti-terror thing set in New York.
- Eiji Aonuma apparently said in Japanese TV this week that a 25th anniversary Zelda game will be shown at E3. No one knows what this is as yet.
- GTTV’s published a bunch of new videos from some big-assed titles this morning. Check out Soul Calibur V, SSX, Dark Souls and Prey 2.
- Darksiders II’s got its first trailer, as well.
- OnLive’s UK launch has been detailed. There’s still no date, though.
- THQ’s announced its E3 line-up, featuring appearances from UFC Undisputed 3, Metro: Last Light, Warhammer 40k: Dark Millennium and more.
- The Black Ops Escalation map pack’s launched for PC.
- Resistance 3′s single-player demo will launch in the UK alongside Battle: Los Angeles on July 11.
There. Now you know. Let’s go E3, team.