It’s Thursday. You’re one day closer to E3. Unless you’re Konami or CD Projekt, in which case, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Watch the site from this evening for details on their respective press conferences. For now, hit the break for today’s short-based malarkey.
- There’s a live-action Portal short here. Brenna says it’s “awesome,” so you might be better off to watch it.
- PC indie title Nimbus is making the jump to PSN.
- Angry Birds developer Rovio has bought animation studio Kombo.
- Social games company RockYou has also gone into the buying business, taking over developer 3 Blokes.
- Champions Online now has a weekly comic series. Go fish.
- Crysis 2 update 1.08 is now available.
- Want to compare the differences of 40s LA and today? Here you are.
- Square Enix has announced a mammoth 20-disc soundtrack collection of Mana.
- Samuari Warriors 3 Empires will have 600 generals in the game. That’s 560 more than the last game. Big news.
- Richard “Lord British” Garriot’s social company, Portalarium, is getting more funding.
- The Steampunk pack for City of Heroes has launched.
- D’Toid has a first look at the upcoming War of the Worlds game.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.