Thu, Jun 02, 2011 | 22:36 BST
Thursday shorts, part deux: Skyward Sword, Steam, Mortal Kombat
You want more short-based action before the Konami event? You’re the boss.
- Atari’s released Challenge Pack DLC for Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime.
- The UK games online market is one of the hardest in Europe, according to ICO Partners’ Thomas Bidaux.
- Your Steam discounts of the day consist of Black Ops, Red Faction and the complete series of Tales of Monkey Island.
- Zelda: Skyward Sword is to get an orchestral score. That’s not the biggest shock in the world.
- Mortal Kombat 360 Avatar items are now available from Marketplace. They range from costumes, hats and T-shits.