The PS Store’s back. The audio isn’t. But it will be tomorrow. Don’t give up hope. Here’s everything you need to know right now.
- Sony’s putting the PlayStation Store back online globally, although there’s going to be a delay in Japan. This marks the final step to getting PSN back online after it was hacked in April.
- As usual, Sony’s to stream its E3 conference through Home.
- Microsoft’s started pitching its “entertainment” message before its E3 press conference next Monday.
- And here’s a video of Kinect head-tracking working with Forza.
- The Vita references in relation to NGP are refusing to die: Vita mentions have been found on Sony’s E3 website.
- Kotaku leaked a bunch of new information on Modern Warfare 3′s multiplayer last night, but Infinity Ward said some of it simply isn’t true.
- Sega’s Aliens: Colonial Marines has been confirmed for a 2012 release. It’ll be at E3.
- The 360 version of Mass Effect 3 may include Kinect support. This is based on a piece of box-art.
- Carmegeddon Reincarnation will release in 2012 as a download. Stainless is developing again.
- Choplifter HD is to feature a Super Meat Boy cameo.
- Part of the Call of Duty: Elite sub will be access to a web series based on the shooter.
- Members of Duke Nukem Forever’s First Access Club will be the first to receive the game’s multiplayer DLC.
- Famitsu’s stuck up some Ninja Gaiden 3 screens.
- A few features for you since yesterday morning: here’s everything you need on Ridge Racer: Unbounded and Saints Row the Third.
There. It’s even more nearly E3 than it was yesterday. Don’t go blinking.