The PS Store’s back. The audio isn’t. But it will be tomorrow. Don’t give up hope. Here’s everything you need to know right now.
- Sony’s putting the PlayStation Store back online globally, although there’s going to be a delay in Japan. This marks the final step to getting PSN back online after it was hacked in April.
- As usual, Sony’s to stream its E3 conference through Home.
- Microsoft’s started pitching its “entertainment” message before its E3 press conference next Monday.
- And here’s a video of Kinect head-tracking working with Forza.
- The Vita references in relation to NGP are refusing to die: Vita mentions have been found on Sony’s E3 website.
- Kotaku leaked a bunch of new information on Modern Warfare 3’s multiplayer last night, but Infinity Ward said some of it simply isn’t true.
- Sega’s Aliens: Colonial Marines has been confirmed for a 2012 release. It’ll be at E3.
- The 360 version of Mass Effect 3 may include Kinect support. This is based on a piece of box-art.
- Carmegeddon Reincarnation will release in 2012 as a download. Stainless is developing again.
- Choplifter HD is to feature a Super Meat Boy cameo.
- Part of the Call of Duty: Elite sub will be access to a web series based on the shooter.
- Members of Duke Nukem Forever’s First Access Club will be the first to receive the game’s multiplayer DLC.
- Famitsu’s stuck up some Ninja Gaiden 3 screens.
- A few features for you since yesterday morning: here’s everything you need on Ridge Racer: Unbounded and Saints Row the Third.
There. It’s even more nearly E3 than it was yesterday. Don’t go blinking.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.