Wed, Jun 01, 2011 | 18:59 BST
Rockstar Pass video shows off the new DLC initiative
Rockstar has released a video for its Rockstar Pass initiative where players can pre-order DLC, and get access to all seven of L.A. Noire’s paid DLC.
The Rockstar Pass is available for a limited-time price of $10/800 Microsoft Points, which is a 50 percent discount compared to purchasing the DLC content individually.
Once purchased, the Rockstar Pass enables gamers to download all the announced DLC for free as it becomes available on PSN and XBL, which totals: four unique cases, two detective suits and a collectible challenge, each with Trophies and Achievements.
DLC now available includes:
- “Chicago Lightning” Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
- “Chicago Piano” Machine Gun (Free)
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass (£7.19 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14)
- “The Naked City” Vice Desk Case (£3.19 PSN / 320 MS Points)
- “A Slip of The Tongue” Traffic Desk Case (£3.19 PSN / 320 MS Points)
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge (£1.59 PSN / 160 MS Points)
- “The Broderick” Detective Suit (£0.79 PSN / 80 MS Points)
- “The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit (£0.79 PSN / 80 MS Points)
Available June 21
- “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Desk Case (£3.19 PSN / 320 MS Points)
Available July 12
- “Reefer Madness” Vice Desk Case (£3.19 PSN / 320 MS Points)
Check out the video of Rockstar Pass.