Thu, Dec 08, 2011 | 04:29 GMT
Monday Shorts: Obama gets Witcher 2, Amnesia fundraiser, RE Anniversary
It’s a bank holiday in England and Wales, today but don’t let that stop you savouring on your daily dose of news. Sit back on your comfy-ish chair and read these snippets.
- AMD’s said it’s sold out of its fusion chips after shipping 5 million units.
- Capcom’s decided to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Resident Evil by holding a bar night in Tokyo, where RE-themed booze will be served.
- Watch this “Link to the Future” fan film and laugh.
- Two brothers aren’t scared to hold a weekend marathon Amnesia fund-raising event. What’s more, real people will be trying to terrify them while they’re at it. Spooky.
- Sony has detailed it’s Welcome Back Program for Asia following the PSN hack.
- For the musically inclined, the 200th Video Games Live show is going to be held at the Nokia Theater in LA on June 8.
- The Polish Prime Minister decided to give the “gift of the game” to US president Barrack Obama on his recent visit to Poland. A special edition of The Witcher 2 was the “chosen one.”
If you’re feeling bored and have nothing to do today, visit this link appropriately named “GTFO Awesomness” and a lot of quality videogame soundtracks.