Still have your InFamous 1 saves stored on your system? Well if not, play it again real fast like because you’ll be able to import your Trophy data into InFamous 2.
According to a post over on IGN, when you boot up the sequel, you will see an option called “import Trophy data.”
When you select it, the game will read your online Trophies and provided you meet the following terms and conditions, you will get the following automagically:
- Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
- Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
- Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.
- Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
- Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.
InFamous 2 releases on June 7 in the US, June 8 in Europe and June 10 in the UK.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.