The weekend is nigh. No work for you on Monday. Get your holiday started with some tiny things.
- Art posted on n-Space’s page teases a Square Enix venture for Heroes of Ruin on 3DS.
- One industry analyst believes the next Xbox will “put the screws” to PS4 or whatever it will be called upon release.
- Get 20 percent off in the Capcom store this weekend when you spend $60.
- DeathSpank is not part of The Baconing’s name because it’s a stand-alone release.
- EA has put some of its iOS offerings on sale for the holiday weekend.
- Mythos will have daily quests added to it in June.
- Xbox co-creator, Seamus Blackley, wants to get back into games and is starting his own firm.
- Take-Two’s majority stakeholder wants to sell off a portion of his stock. Now’s your chance, folks.
- You can now get married in Allods Online. Hey, Turbine – this was mentioned for Lotro once, right? Better than real life marriages we reckon (joking).
- Australia’s Classification Database has outed Build a Buddy which stands “alongside Kinect titles,” such as Kinect Me, Kinect Fun Lab and Kinect Googly Eyes.
- Disney plans to bundle games with animated DVDs in the UK soon.
- Robin Williams’s daughter Zelda, who is named after the game and not Zelda Fitzgerald, is involved with a ‘super secret’ Nintendo filming.
- HandCircus has released the E3 trailer for its PSN title Okabu.
- Hulk Hogan’s Main Event is a Kinect title. Shirt-ripping is, hopefully, optional.
- Sony has posted part one of “PlayStation Move sharp shooter Origins”, detailing how the peripheral came to be.
- It’s still Ubisoft week on Steam. Today, Brothers in Arms titles are now on sale.
Have a safe, and semi-sober weekend folks. If you get thrown in jail, call someone else because we’re too poor here to help bail you out.