The weekend is nigh. No work for you on Monday. Get your holiday started with some tiny things.
- Art posted on n-Space’s page teases a Square Enix venture for Heroes of Ruin on 3DS.
- One industry analyst believes the next Xbox will “put the screws” to PS4 or whatever it will be called upon release.
- Get 20 percent off in the Capcom store this weekend when you spend $60.
- DeathSpank is not part of The Baconing’s name because it’s a stand-alone release.
- EA has put some of its iOS offerings on sale for the holiday weekend.
- Mythos will have daily quests added to it in June.
- Xbox co-creator, Seamus Blackley, wants to get back into games and is starting his own firm.
- Take-Two’s majority stakeholder wants to sell off a portion of his stock. Now’s your chance, folks.
- You can now get married in Allods Online. Hey, Turbine – this was mentioned for Lotro once, right? Better than real life marriages we reckon (joking).
- Australia’s Classification Database has outed Build a Buddy which stands “alongside Kinect titles,” such as Kinect Me, Kinect Fun Lab and Kinect Googly Eyes.
- Disney plans to bundle games with animated DVDs in the UK soon.
- Robin Williams’s daughter Zelda, who is named after the game and not Zelda Fitzgerald, is involved with a ‘super secret’ Nintendo filming.
- HandCircus has released the E3 trailer for its PSN title Okabu.
- Hulk Hogan’s Main Event is a Kinect title. Shirt-ripping is, hopefully, optional.
- Sony has posted part one of “PlayStation Move sharp shooter Origins”, detailing how the peripheral came to be.
- It’s still Ubisoft week on Steam. Today, Brothers in Arms titles are now on sale.
Have a safe, and semi-sober weekend folks. If you get thrown in jail, call someone else because we’re too poor here to help bail you out.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.