Fri, May 27, 2011 | 07:11 BST
Friday Shorts – MLB 2K11 perfect game, FF Type-0 voices, Far Cry sale
You made it! Just a little further, son. The weekend glitters at the edge of your straining reach. Have a go at these nibbles for starters.
- The guy who won MLB 2K11′s perfect game competition and scored $1 million had never played the game before.
- Reports suggest some Chinese prisoners are made to farm MMO currency among other punitive labour activities.
- EVE Online has introduced a second level of APIs for apps, which in English, means you can use an app without giving the developer full access to your account.
- It looks like AWOL PlayStation 3 title Magnetron is back, as an NGP game.
- ArenaNet has replied to criticism of the newly announced Engineer class for Guild Wars 2, which some felt wasn’t “fantasy” enough. Hello! Steampunk?
- The Japanese Final Fantasy Type-0 website has updated with some samples of voice acting.
- The Ubisoft Steam week continues, with discounts on the Far Cry series.
There! Now, get out there and make me proud.
Today’s unrelated street art.