You made it! Just a little further, son. The weekend glitters at the edge of your straining reach. Have a go at these nibbles for starters.
- The guy who won MLB 2K11’s perfect game competition and scored $1 million had never played the game before.
- Reports suggest some Chinese prisoners are made to farm MMO currency among other punitive labour activities.
- EVE Online has introduced a second level of APIs for apps, which in English, means you can use an app without giving the developer full access to your account.
- It looks like AWOL PlayStation 3 title Magnetron is back, as an NGP game.
- ArenaNet has replied to criticism of the newly announced Engineer class for Guild Wars 2, which some felt wasn’t “fantasy” enough. Hello! Steampunk?
- The Japanese Final Fantasy Type-0 website has updated with some samples of voice acting.
- The Ubisoft Steam week continues, with discounts on the Far Cry series.
There! Now, get out there and make me proud.
Today’s unrelated street art.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.