Another round of shorts for your hump day is below.
- The Portal 2 soundtrack is now available for download.
- Here’s a fun little video which mashes up the best quotes from your partners in L.A. Noire.
- For $20,800, you can get a glasses-free 52-inch 3D TV in Japan.
- Boulder Dash-X is headed for a summer release. Check out the trailer.
- Shots of a knife and other normal tools used as weapons in Dead Island are here.
- Ex-Rare man Christopher Seavor has said this about Nintendo beating the others at E3: “Nintendo will rape them… RAPE. Hare, meet tortoise. Tortoise, this is hare. “Hare…….”, said the tortoise. “Here’s a big f**k you!”
- In Tokyo Jungle, you will play as a lion and as a sika deer.
- Shots of characters in Knight’s Contract have emerged.
- D3 has released a new Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon trailer.
- Aion has been patched as promised last week and a free trail is now available.
- Here’s a nifty video for Realm of the Titans.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.