It’s Tuesday morning in your time zone, which means it’s cocktail hour in mine. Enjoy these shorts while I slip off to the pub.
- Minecraft is getting more realistic grass. Yep. That’s happening.
- If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you could win 100,00 MS Points, but everyone else has already made the joke about map packs, so let’s leave it there.
- There’s a new official Lady Gaga Tap Tap Revenge iPhone game.
- Lord of the Rings Online’s third update is live. Ring out the bells.
- Some scurvy dog has stolen Tiny Wings’ iOS code and cloned it on Android. Not cool.
- The list of contributors to Play For Japan’s album has been released. There’s some ace stuff from top game music gurus, and profits will go to Japanese disaster relief funds.
- LEGO Universe is now richer by one Nexus Tower.
- Tales of Xillia will apparently include lots of cut scenes and voice acting. Yay! Plenty of time to impatiently mash buttons.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.