Make sure you’re up to date this morning. Big headlines.
- Sony’s to relaunch the PlayStation Store on May 24, according to a note given out to partners.
- Microsoft’s latest 360 dashboard updates added Paypal functionality, as expected. Auto-standby’s also been included.
- The NGP version of Uncharted will “most likely” talk to Uncharted 3, Naughty Dog’s Christophe Balestra has told GamesBlog.fr.
- BioWare’s shocked the planet by starting Dragon Age III team hires.
- The Bungie “Destiny” rumour refuses to die.
- An “extremely trusted” XBLAFans source has claimed Remedy’s new Alan Wake game is an XBLA effort called Night Springs.
- Rockstar and Sony have issued a joint statement on the LA Noire overheating issue with PS3, claiming neither the recently issued Firmware 3.61 or the game itself are causing the problem.
- ArmA III’s been announced for 2012 release.The next in the revered war sim series is set on a Mediterranean island.
- Epic iOS actioner Infinity Blade got a free multiplayer update yesterday.
Weekend. You did it, soldier. Start aggressively surfing the web instead of actually doing any work right now.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.