Its Thursday, so crush it and eat it alive before the weekend. But read some shorts first, yo.
- There is an actual Gears of War board game. Whowouldhavethunkit.
- Have a whazz at this: it’s The Witcher II taking the piss at Assassin’s Creed.
- GameSpot and Raptr have teamed up to provide stats for the launch of Portal 2 last month. Did you know that that over six percent of players finished course four in co-op without them or their partners dying? You do now.
- Here’s a mod for The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. Go nuts.
- Crystal Dynamics has kicked open the new Tomb Raider blog. Get it here.
- This is the biggest controller for an NES ever. Have at it.
- Hideo Kojima’s actually told Final Fantasy Versus XIII boss Tetsuya Nomura to remake FFVII. We don’t know what to make of that one.
- There’s some new info on the sith inquisitor for Star Wars: The Old Republic here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.