Loads of little stuff happening for your Wednesday. More than your brain can handle, so, we’ll make it short and sort-of sweet for you.
- Nothing is scarier than a psychotic, Naughty Bear hellbent on revenge – except maybe a gold version with all the trimmings.
- Netflix is leading use of bandwidth in the US on consoles. The more you know, etc.
- Checkout this Lynx handheld decked out Batman-style.
- Hideo Kojima has once again tweeted something esoteric and bit baffling.
- A Minecraft user has created a level called Ghibli World, and it would do filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki proud.
- Impressions and a video for escapeVektor: Chapter 1 have been posted.
- En Masse Entertainment plans on redefining traditional MMO character classes with its TERA MMO.
- Some artwork present in videogame title screens can be found here.
- devCat Studios is adding new goodies to its Vindictus MMO which was released in October.
- Amazon has been given an exclusivity period for PopCap’s Android games.
- Is FOX getting into the console video service business? An FCC filing outs the possibility.
- Wonder what Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Freddie Kruger think of appearing in Call fo the Dead for Black Ops? The duo and the rest of the cast sound-off here.
- Those who speak German or who are just Germanophiles can watch 10-minutes of Ocarina of Time 3D in the language.
- Nvidia has released its GeForce GTX 560 graphics card. Get the full details on it here.
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries commercials have started hitting Japan.
- A trailer for Yokai, 2BadCompany’s debut title, can be watched here. It looks rather neat.
- Check out these five videogame patents you didn’t know existed. It might blow your mind. Maybe.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.