Wed, May 18, 2011 | 15:12 BST
Wednesday Shorts: Naughty Bear, TERA, Vindictus, PopCap Android, Black Ops
Loads of little stuff happening for your Wednesday. More than your brain can handle, so, we’ll make it short and sort-of sweet for you.
- Nothing is scarier than a psychotic, Naughty Bear hellbent on revenge – except maybe a gold version with all the trimmings.
- Netflix is leading use of bandwidth in the US on consoles. The more you know, etc.
- Checkout this Lynx handheld decked out Batman-style.
- Hideo Kojima has once again tweeted something esoteric and bit baffling.
- A Minecraft user has created a level called Ghibli World, and it would do filmmaker Hayao Miyazaki proud.
- Impressions and a video for escapeVektor: Chapter 1 have been posted.
- En Masse Entertainment plans on redefining traditional MMO character classes with its TERA MMO.
- Some artwork present in videogame title screens can be found here.
- devCat Studios is adding new goodies to its Vindictus MMO which was released in October.
- Amazon has been given an exclusivity period for PopCap’s Android games.
- Is FOX getting into the console video service business? An FCC filing outs the possibility.
- Wonder what Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Freddie Kruger think of appearing in Call fo the Dead for Black Ops? The duo and the rest of the cast sound-off here.
- Those who speak German or who are just Germanophiles can watch 10-minutes of Ocarina of Time 3D in the language.
- Nvidia has released its GeForce GTX 560 graphics card. Get the full details on it here.
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries commercials have started hitting Japan.
- A trailer for Yokai, 2BadCompany’s debut title, can be watched here. It looks rather neat.
- Check out these five videogame patents you didn’t know existed. It might blow your mind. Maybe.