Namco Bandai confirmed for Eurogamer Expo – Dark Souls, Tekken, Ridge Racer, more

Wednesday, 18th May 2011 11:59 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Namco Bandai’s given its full backing to this year’s Eurogamer Expo, confirming that it’ll bring most of its 2011 and future line-up to the show.

Players will be able to play at the show titles such as Dark Souls, Inversion, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ridge Racer: Unbounded and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon.

The show will also play host as the finals of the Tekken Force Tournament. Dev talent from Namco will also be at the show.

“We are very excited about this year’s Eurogamer expo. We have some incredible titles to show off this year and it’s an exciting year for Namco Bandai to do this,” said Namco UK marketing boss Lee Kirton.

“This is an exceptionally strong offering from Namco Bandai and we’re delighted that they’ve chosen the Eurogamer Expo to showcase their biggest games,” added Eurogamer managing director Rupert Loman.

“We’re proud to be hosting the final of the Tekken Force Tournament, demonstrating that the Expo isn’t just the place for the best games, but also the best gamers.”

Eurogamer Expo takes place from September 22-25. Tickets are on sale here.

1. someguy2

I’m going to the Expo, Namco don’t really interest me but at least there’s more games to play there.

2. Blerk

I predict long queues at the Dark Souls booths.

3. StolenGlory

As do I. Given the game in question though, i’m sure the queue will have a decent turnover ;)

4. Hunam

Sounded quite good this year. Last year was a bit of a disappointment because there just wasn’t that many games on show. It was just loads and loads of booths for the bigger games and the smaller games, you know, the ones that you need to play to figure out if you’d like them, just weren’t there where they where the year before.

5. Orobi

Excuse me, but there is NEW 720HD footage of Silent Hill Downpour!!!

6. Hooded

Awesome, I’m going Eurogamer Expo the Saturday and Sunday. Big fan of Demon Souls so I will queue up for it no matter how long it is.

Eurogamer Expo is shaping to be a pretty decent thing. I went last year with my GF and it wasn’t too bad. This year i’m going with my mate so it’ll be a bit better for me.