More shorts for your Thursday are below. Some, are NSFW. Hopefully you are home by now anyway.
- Triss from The Witcher 2 is on the cover of the Polish version of Playboy. Her appearance was announced earlier this year, now it’s a go.
- Speaking of nudity and The Witcher 2, a live model calender of the game was made. Here’s a very R-rated video of it.
- Alan Moore, the mastermind behind The Watchman and V for Vendetta is hinting around about creating a videogame.
- Folks can get a free one week trial of WoW’s Remote service for iPhone and Android. After that it will run you $2.99 a month.
- Ever wonder how developers come up with game names? Gamefront does as well, so it created a massive flow chart.
- Atlus has released a few new shots for Catherine with English subtitles.
- Akella has released the first trailer for Disciples III.
- Those who pre-order Supremacy MMA at GameStop will get the exclusive fighter Shane del Rosario.
- Blizzard has donated $800,000 from the sale of WoW’s Moonkin Hatchling pet to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Digital Reality has announced Dead Block, a action-defense, zombie-survival game. Here’s a video for it.
- A video for Battle of Britain, a strategy game coming soon, can be found here.
- Will iPad 3 support 3D? RCR Wireless thinks so.
- The games ratings body of Australia has posted one for Hudson’s Nightmare Dinosaur.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.