Duke Nukem Forever video is all about shrinkage

Thursday, 5th May 2011 16:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Not that kind of shrinkage you perverts. Glad to see we’re of the same mind, though.

Gearbox has released a new Duke Nukem Forever video, which showcases a Duke staple: shrinkage.

Watch below as a pocket-sized Duke runs around causing all sorts of mayhem against enemies, and still winning over the ladies no matter how tiny he is – proving that size does not matter.

Well, maybe a little.

Duke is out next month on PC, PS3, and 360.

Thanks, SrawlFX.

1. YoungZer0

“Duke, thank god nobody stepped on you.”

Oh god, i had to actually, really laugh out loud.

2. Noodlemanny

This game is looking better and better by the day. Or at least the adversing side of things is doing a really good job.

3. NeoSquall

I giggled the whole time

4. alterecho

I seriously don’t know what you guys are talking about. So i guess i am not a pervert for what ever matter you guys are talking about.

5. Mystic Sage

“size only matters when your full grown baby”

ROFL

6. Moonwalker1982

I wonder if this is a game for me. I love shooters, and at the same time i’m getting sick of them cause we need something new in that genre. Certainly some fun and what not…this one might bring that but i’m not sure.

7. TheWulf

Well then…

Bulletstorm was funny but that’s because there was actually some form of intelligence behind the jokes*, but thiiiis might just push my tolerance of misogyny and stupidity too far. Not sure if I’ll like this one. :P

(* Mostly the cyborg. “You’ll kill my dick? What does that even mean?!” It’s nice to have someone say what I’m thinking. Perhaps Duke needs someone following him around pointing out his ever growing misogyny, that might work.)

8. Len

Reminded me of the old cs maps set in the kitchen…ahh they were a good laff… :)

9. LOLshock94

i only lol,d whn he said porkchop sandwiches (which is a GI joe meme)