Ocarina of Time 3DS teaser sites updated, gets new US trailer

Tuesday, 3rd May 2011 19:44 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Nintendo has updated the teaser sites for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS, and we have to say, that we prefer the UK site over the US one as it provides a lovely sense nostalgia with its background music.

Yes, our cold, decrepit heart gets all mushy and and wants to burst with nothing but joy, as we imagine ourselves running across Hyrule on Epona. It takes us back to the days when we would sit in our apartment and do nothing but play the original game on our N64 for hours on end, eating Ramen and contemplating calling in sick to work the following morning so we could play it all the next day.

Sorry to have gotten off track there, but, anyway, there is also a new US trailer for the game posted below.

The game’s out next month.

Thanks, GoNintendo.

1. LOLshock94

SOMI dont even comment

looks amazing much better improvement then the N64 version make me wanna get a 3ds

2. SOMI

Looks freaking awful.

3. r0cks0l1dd

@LOLshock94 It’s no use. It’s like he gets payed to do this.

Looks really cool. Never really got into Zelda until Wind Waker and Twilight Princess but I’ve seen some shots of the from the N64 and there’s definitely an improvement. I’ll probably get it during the summer holidays.

4. Cozzy

@3 Ocarina of Time is one of the greatest games I have ever played, I really recommend it. I actually just finished playing it again last week.

5. SOMI

FFVII on the PS1 was miles better, OOT is like a toy house in comparison.

6. r0cks0l1dd

@You’re comparing a RPG to an Action Adventure and you obviously haven’t played it. Good job making yourself look like a complete idiot again. Not bothering with you anymore.

7. SOMI

How would you know I haven’t played it before? I did but struggled to cope with the graphics.

8. jevonski

^^ lol I love FF VII but zelda is nowhere near the same genre xD have to say I’m looking forward to this, wind waker and phantom hour glass were awesome so was the minish cap, tried to play twilight princess but the loading between areas did my head in.

9. LOLshock94

@8 yeah but it couldnt of be worst then borderlands loading

@somi you struggled to play the game with the graphics? how could you cope with FFVII? playing FFVII is like playing a game with jizz on your the graphics were so blurry

10. Fin

Want Ocarina!!

But don’t want to buy a 3DS and reward Nintendo for CHURNING OUT THE SAME OLD GAMES AND IP.