EA has trumpeted in a new DLC bundle for Shift 2 Unleashed, sporting some of the most famous cars and tracks from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s racing scenes.
Due on April 26, the Legends Content Pack contains 14 cars and five tracks, as well as a new career path and rival.
It’ll set you back £7.99 or $9.99 on the PlayStation Network, and 800 MS Points on Xbox Live.
See the full list and the trailer below.
- New cars
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA “DAYTONA” COUPE (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
- New tracks
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952
- Silverstone (1975)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.