You’ve seen the screenshots from the game, now check out the concept art for Saints Row: The Third along with character renders below.
The concept arts features your first look at Steelport, a “city of sin under control of the Syndicate, a global criminal organization whose latest enterprise is nothing less than the eradication of the Third Street Saints.”
Character are features:
- Phillipe Loren: the cold, calculating leader of the Syndicate.
- Zimos: an old-school pimp who hates Morningstar and what they’ve done to pimping, mostly because they ran him out of business and pimping ain’t easy.
- Killbane: leader of the Luchadores Mexican wrestling gang that has cornered the gambling trade in Steelport.
- Angel de la Muerte: Killbane’s former tag-team partner. The relationship did not end well.
- Matt Miller: leader of the Deckers and specialist in high-tech cybercrime
Saints Row: The Third is out in the fall for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.