Dino Crisis 2 looks set for PSN release

Monday, 18th April 2011 01:22 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Siliconera reports the ESRB has rated Dino Crisis 2 for PlayStation 3 and PSP.

With SCEA as publisher, it looks like we’ll see a US PlayStation Network release of the PSOne action horror game.

The first Dino Crisis is already available on the US PSN, along with other Capcom classics such as Resident Evil 2 and 3.

1. LOLshock94

wheres CREYSIS these days i thought this was his FAV game

2. Christopher Jack

I am Crysis & I loved the original Dino Crisis but the second one is a big pile of meh. I don’t see why the Americas & Japan get the original on PSN but those governed by SCEE don’t, probably won’t even get this meh game.

3. a7md1990

dammit….. do US classics work on a UK ps3 if downloaded from a fake US account???

4. Christopher Jack

I believe you need a US creditcard. You could try a random US address using your current card but I’m not sure if that will work or even if it’s legal…

5. The_Deleted

Just set up a US PSN account with a recognised address, I used CBGB’s, but any where will do.
    Then order an emailed PSN Card in $’S.
    These guys are a great site to use. Very trustworthy. Used them many times myself.

6. a7md1990

@5…. so is there a chance that an error will comeout after downloading from US store like… [this game is not playable cuz its region 1 and ur console iz region 2]

7. Christopher Jack

@6, No because the PS3 has no region locking.

8. The_Deleted

Exactly. The only issue will be differing regions DLC not being compatible with another regions Game. So the US Rock Band Library will not be compatible with a UK disc. But stand-alone games and demos will work fine.