Microsoft Game Studio one-day sale: 50% off Limbo, Trials HD, Shadow Complex and others

Friday, 15th April 2011 14:25 GMT By Stace Harman

Mr Major Nelson has detailed some special, one-day-only offers.

One day, we might be able to pay for everything in Microsoft points. In the meantime, consider spending yours on these delectable goodies that are half the usual price at a mere 600 points-a-pop.

Be quick though, Major Nelson’s blog warns these offers are time-limited:

• Limbo – haunting puzzle-platformer
  • Castle Crashers – riotous multiplayer action
  • Shadow Complex – 2.5D action boy
  • Trials HD – physics-based japery
  • Monday Night Combat – play any day

A whole list of MGS offers are available for your perusal here.

1. StolenGlory

Hmmm, toying with the idea of getting Limbo.

Worth it?

2. Lee Morris

Limbo and Shadow Complex bought online. Pretty sweet as I was going to end up getting Limbo sooner rather than later. All these sale are putting me spending 1200 points on Super Meat Boy (I didn’t have a 360 when it was released at the cheaper price)

3. mart

If you don’t get Limbo at this price you’ve got mental problems. I’d buy it again if I could!

4. Blerk

Limbo’s great, I really enjoyed it. Shadow Complex is amazing too, everyone should get that.

Toying with the idea of giving Trials HD another whirl. I didn’t get on with the demo when it first launched, but everyone keeps saying how brilliant it is so perhaps I ought to have another go at it.

5. StolenGlory

Cheers folks and yep Blerk, I had the exact same impression as you did, the game however is like pixellated crack.

It really is. Quite easily among my top three purchases for the service I reckon.

6. LOLshock94

why get these when you can get them for free with a 2gb memory stick?

7. Len

Buy Trials HD at yr peril, it enduces the total rage (in me anyway) but is still amazing… ;)