Thu, Apr 14, 2011 | 21:58 BST
Thursday Shorts: AMY, Backbreaker, iPad vs PC, FFVI, Moon Diver, Ono on Chun Li’s thighs
Headlines, small witticisms, and link dumps are below. Warning: there’s quite a few today.
- Here’ the longest short of the lot straight from Yoshinori Ono’s lips, regarding Chun Li’s thighs getting larger and larger: “I get this question every time. Because, from regular Street Fighter to Street Fighter IV she looked thicker. She appears to be getting thicker from game to game. The simple answer to that is: I am looking for the perfect thigh to rest my head on. So whatever size would work as a nice pillow…” Okalie dokalie.
- Joystiq has previewed The Gunstringer. Go have a read.
- Shots from the set of the latest Silent Hill film have hit the net.
- Like the Bulletstorm soundtrack? Get it free here.
- A blind fella has played through Bit.Trip Runner. See for yourself here.
- A representative for Lexis Numérique is “quite confident,” AMY will see a release on XBL.
- Roland gets the spotlight in a new trailer for The First Templar.
- Facebook game Diner Dash has served over 1,235,929,920 dinners, and more than 3 million people have played the game. Nifty infographic can be viewed here.
- American football game Backbreaker: Vengeance will be released on XBLA this summer.
- Michael Jackson: The Experience is now available for Move and Kinect.
- Final Fantasy VI is heading to PSN – in Japan.
- iPad is apparently kicking PC’s ass at retail, according to these figures anyway.
- Warner has announced the the soundtrack to War in the North is being handled by Inon Zur.
- Some new shots from Stat Trek Infinite Space have popped up on the game’s official website.
- World of Goo is just $1 on the App Store today.
- Angry Birds will be made available for Windows Phone 7 on May 25.
- Are Mario and Sonic heading to the Olympics in 2012? Maybe. This logo thinks so.