So much news, so little time – not to mention, quite a lot of stuff which is a bit fringe. Here’s your short-and-sweets, then.
- Gizmodo‘s done a bit on what iPhone and PS3 hacker was like in middle school.
- Jerry Lawson, inventor of the game cartridge, has passed away. Another founding father lost.
- If you have a Japanese Xbox Live account, you can grab a demo of vertical shooter Bullet Soul.
- Drakensang Online is taking beta applications. The upcoming MMO is based on the single-player RPG series.
- Bloodrayne develoepr Terminal reality once pitched an FPS based on the Universal Monster license. Destructoid has the details.
- Civilization IV and V are cheap on Amazon for a limited time only.
- There’s a World of Warcraft guild dedicated to peaceful play, and one member has hit level 85 without killing or questing.
- Would you marry someone who used a Pokéball instead of a ring box? Pics and all at Go Nintendo.
- Someone’s used the Move.Me suite of tools to make a PS Move mouse driver, according to Engadget.
- Speaking of, the PS Move has outsold the Kinect in Japan. Which is not very surprising, as there’s only about six Xbox 360s in the whole country.
- See the amazing Game Boy make music on Joystiq.
- Kotaku turned up a video of unlikely characters auditioning for Mortal Kombat. Want to see Link pull off a fatality?
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.