Lovely, small, bite-sized news for the win. Click onward adventurers.
- BioWare has posted a bevy of information on the Advanced Class system in Star Wars: The Old Republic on the game’s official website.
- Star Trek Online executive producer Craig Zinkievich left Cryptic in 2010. Now, he is back with the firm as its new COO.
- How would you like your name to appear in BioShock Infinite? Go fill out this form and then slaughter a chicken to whatever god you worship for luck.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Trilogy HD will support 3D upon release on PS3. Thanks, Gama_888.
- Infinity Ward now has a Tumblr blog. It has two posts: one about office wall hangings, and the other about multiplayer character design.
- Manuals for Alienware’s M14x gaming notebook have leaked. Sounds sexy.
- Lazard Capital Markets analyst Colin Sebastian revealed that Angry Birds, which released on PSN in January, has become the best-selling game on the service. Sadly, he didn’t provide any figures.
- You Don’t Know Jack is heading to iPad and iPhone soon with 20 full episodes and Game Center support.
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D has shipped one million units globally, according to Capcom Japan.
- Sony has announced EyePet and Friends for release later this year. It’s not DLC, but a whole new title.
- There are loads of sales going on this weekend, and Kotaku has posted the massive list.
- Andriasang has word that Tatsuya Kitabayashi and his team have started working on Mega Man Legends 3 again.
- SEGA has put out a new gameplay trailer for the Wii version of Captain America.
- Endemol and iWin are bringing Deal or No Deal and 1 vs 100 to Facebook sometime this spring.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.