Bulletstorm PC demo finally released via Steam and GFWL

Monday, 4th April 2011 21:15 GMT By John Callaham

It’s been well over a month since Bulletstorm was released, but PC gamers still on the fence about buying the over-the-top sci-fi shooter you can finally get a free taste.

Epic Games has announced that a free PC demo for Bulletstorm is now available for download. You can grab the file via Steam or through Games For Windows Live if you have the client software.

Bulletstorm, from co-developers Epic Games and People Can Fly, got solid reviews when it was first released back in late February.

Prior to its release, PC gamers did get a Call of Duty parody game, Duty Calls, that served as a promo.

1. TEA

Finnaly…..can’t wait to crank this bitch up!

2. Hunam

Just feels like a wonky console port.

3. Phoenixblight

You would be sorely mistaken. Bulletstorm is a fantastic game on the PC and I enjoyed the hell out of it. THat can’t be said for Crysis 2, while it was decent game it screamed port from the get go with “press start button”

4. Stardog

Such a shit game. Truly boring. I don’t understand how anyone would want to play this game for more than 15 minutes.

Press space bar to start – fail.

5. loki

and again PC port fail, demo not help, all downloaded full game from torrent

6. blackdreamhunk

I am never ever going to buy another game from epic games ever. Realy hope the game flops.

7. ManuOtaku

I started playing this game this past weekend and let me tell you i love it, a great game, and specially on the gameplay department, very fresh i love it, i do recommend it on any platform.

******Spoliers******
    Iam on chapter three but so far the best thing was the big giant t rex robo like creature you can control to make some devastation, man i love this game, that and the weapons i love this game people can fly i tip my hats off. nice work guys, i never played painkiller before but seeing this i think i will be pickin up a copy.

8. DSB

I wasn’t impressed with the demo.

I don’t really see how this can be the antidote to Call of Duty when it’s basically just Call of Duty on steroids with some Borderlands freaks thrown in for good measure.