Here’s your shorts for Tuesday. It’s a big list. Go.
- Ex-Koei CEO Kenji Matsubara has joined Zynga Japan as its new head.
- Fancy a Magicka style bathrobe? It’s yours for $85. Get it here.
- Remember that little gnome dude you carried to the rocket in Half Life 2: Episode Two? Someone made a movie trailer about it. It’s a spoof, obviously. Watch here.
- Crazy Taxi and Afterburner Climax are 50 percent off this week on Xbox Live Marketplace.
- GTA IV machinima The Brothers Mario has gotten a second episode. Get it here at Joystiq.
- You can now load 3DS AR cards from any internet-enabled phone, as seen here.
- Koei Tecmo’s building was recently vandalized. Someone also decided to write “Tenchu” on it, even though it’s made at From Software. Oops.
- Lady Gaga’s donated $1.5 million to Zynga’s Japan relief efforts. The main total is now over $3 million.
- Casual fantasy title Dwarfs is being published by Tripwire Interactive for a May release.
- Sword of the Stars II has recieved its third development diary. Read it at PC Gamer.
- SingStar’s gotten a content update in the US. Razorlight’s the pick of the lot.
- There’s a video of PC thing A Valley Without Wind on RPS.
- A new Australian games festival, known as iFest, is set to take place from next month in Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne.
- GameSpot has a video interview with Grammy-winning Civilization IV composer Christopher Tin.
- Fight for Relief is an event that’s to raise relief money for Japan through fighting game tournaments.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.