Time for shorts. Read some headlines and look over the small fries below.
- Japanese Street Fighter fans are getting Evil Ryu in Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. Look at him through the link.
- Fight Night Champion is getting DLC next week. There will be three packs: Heavyweight Legends, Bare Knuckles Boxing pack and the Alternate Weight Class pack.
- Namco has instructed Japanese retailers to destroy One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP DVDs containing a promotional video for the game due to a special ability used by Shirohigewho can cause earthquakes, and a tsunami.
- A update allows folks to register with Hulu Plus within the app itself.
- Capcom Unity has posted new Super Street Fighter IV 3D screens in time for the 3DS launch.
- League of Legends is getting a new champion named Lee Sin.
- Cryptic has the original series of Star Trek Online in bundle form for $17.50 or 1400 Atari points in the C-Store. Wonder if the sale is to celebrate Spock turning 80. Shatner turned 80 last week too.
- Dungeon Blitz, the web-based, side-scrolling action MMOG from Blue Mammoth Games, is now in open beta.
- The launch trailer for The Sims 3 can be watched through here.
- Gemini Wars has a new gameplay trailer here.
- Kalypso has announced that RTS Elements of War has gone gold and hits North American on April 12.
- Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Seventh Gate for PC has shipped.
- Iceberg Interactive has released Starpoint Gemini in the UK, Scandinavian and Benelux. A playable demo for the space-based tactical RPG also available.
- Eurogamer has posted a comparison video between 3DS and iPad 2.
- Turbine has posted a leveling guide for folks between 1 and 30 in Lotro.
- There’s a preview of the upcoming WoW patch 4.1, Rise of the Zandalari through here.
- Blue’s News has a massive list of game sales posted on the site.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.