It’s the 3DS calm before the 3DS storm. Read these shorts. Then shit out and panic.
- According to a Raptr report (via Kotaku), 12 percent of players have completed Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the hardest difficulty. It also says that the most popular team in the game is Wolverine, X-23 and Deadpool.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic’s backstory gets detailed further in a new book, Deceived, that released in the US yesterday. Massively has a trailer of it.
- “CCP acquires new FCP hardware to fight EVE Online lag,” is the headline from Massively. We don’t know what that means, other than it’s going to fight lag in EVE Online.
- And another one from the Massively lot: the North American closed beta of Black Prophecy is underway.
- Some site’s managed to get up and running web playable versions of Game and Watch games and titles from other systems. Donkey Kong Jr. is there too. Give it a waz.
- There’s a new live-action Combat Arms video based on Mercs at BigDownload.
- Game Informer’s BioShock Infinite covers from last year are available to buy as posters. Get them here.
- The Dead or Alive: Dimensions boxart for the US has been deemed too racy by the ESRB, according to comments made by the ratings body to Joystiq.
- Blizzard’s going to sell a new Flying Mount soon for WoW. There’s an image of it on Evil Avatar.
- ArenaNet’s detailed the lore behind the Hylek race in Guild Wars 2. Massively has the goods.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.