Wed, Mar 23, 2011 | 06:42 GMT
Wednesday Shorts: Diablo III art, MvC 3 patched, Minecraft store, more
Marvel and awe at these little snippets of newsy goodness, none of which make it far enough out of the “silly” pile to justify another hundred words.
- Blizzard has rewarded Facebook users with one screenshot and a startling piece of Diablo III concept art. Evil Avatar will point you to it if you like that sort of thing. Badum.
- Destructoid is celebrating some guy already lining up for the New York 3DS launch later this week.
- Speaking of the 3DS, someone’s made an Android app which you can use with the handheld instead of AR cards, according to Joystiq.
- Capcom has patched Marvel vs Capcom 3, Eventhubs reports. The update prepares for the upcoming Event Mode and nerfs Sentinel. No!
- If you like Splinter Cell, music, and outdated formats with oozing hipster cred, check out the vinyl Splinter Cell 3D soundtrack on D’toid.
- Some lucky chump got a tour of Valve’s offices, and according to Big Download, snapped a photo of some mysterious concept art.
- Kotaku reports on the opening of the official Minecraft merchandise store. Shirts and more shirts to be had.
- Elswood, the MMO set in a comic book – like, with panels – has gone into beta. See Massively for more.
- Square Enix’s side-scrolling ninja action game, Moon Diver, has been dated for “sometime in April”. PSN gets it March 29. Thanks, Siliconera.
- If you would like to watch a couple of blokes waving NES Zappers at pixel ducks, you can do that on Joystiq.
- Namco Bandai has announced a new Gods Eater Burst, and what’s probably a Kamen Rider game, according to Siliconera.
- Catherine’s Katherine – that’s the one with glasses, I think – will be voiced by Michelle Ruff for the game’s English version. D’Toid knows who that is.