Marvel and awe at these little snippets of newsy goodness, none of which make it far enough out of the “silly” pile to justify another hundred words.
- Blizzard has rewarded Facebook users with one screenshot and a startling piece of Diablo III concept art. Evil Avatar will point you to it if you like that sort of thing. Badum.
- Destructoid is celebrating some guy already lining up for the New York 3DS launch later this week.
- Speaking of the 3DS, someone’s made an Android app which you can use with the handheld instead of AR cards, according to Joystiq.
- Capcom has patched Marvel vs Capcom 3, Eventhubs reports. The update prepares for the upcoming Event Mode and nerfs Sentinel. No!
- If you like Splinter Cell, music, and outdated formats with oozing hipster cred, check out the vinyl Splinter Cell 3D soundtrack on D’toid.
- Some lucky chump got a tour of Valve’s offices, and according to Big Download, snapped a photo of some mysterious concept art.
- Kotaku reports on the opening of the official Minecraft merchandise store. Shirts and more shirts to be had.
- Elswood, the MMO set in a comic book – like, with panels – has gone into beta. See Massively for more.
- Square Enix’s side-scrolling ninja action game, Moon Diver, has been dated for “sometime in April”. PSN gets it March 29. Thanks, Siliconera.
- If you would like to watch a couple of blokes waving NES Zappers at pixel ducks, you can do that on Joystiq.
- Namco Bandai has announced a new Gods Eater Burst, and what’s probably a Kamen Rider game, according to Siliconera.
- Catherine’s Katherine – that’s the one with glasses, I think – will be voiced by Michelle Ruff for the game’s English version. D’Toid knows who that is.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.