Here are your shorts. And here is your irony: this piece is also short. Neat.
- Angry Birds dev Rovio plans to become a publicly-traded company in the next couple of years, according to comments made by chairman Kaj Hed to Bloomberg.
- CCP’s offering anyone with an EVE Online avatar to re-customise certain parts of their character. More details on Massively.
- “Computer games become a class act,” is a headline from the BBC. It says that school children are been given PSPs to “become a heroic quest to find weapons and magical items to defeat a monster” inside the school building using Augmented Reality.
- Speaking of AR, someone in Japan’s made a homemade 3DS AR card where giant Miis and other things come out. Watch the video on D’Toid.
- Quantic Dream boss David Cage is so “fed up” of space marines. He told The Guardian so.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.