Sat, Mar 19, 2011 | 12:55 GMT
Friday shorts la segunda parte: Kylie, Molyneux, Mario, Minecraft perv, Boondock Saints
Here’s some more shorts to get you ready for the weekend. It’s too nice outside to be wearing pants, ya know.
- Channel 4 plans to show a three-part documentary series about the University of Abertay’s Dare To Be Digital competition, starting Sunday March 27 at 7:25am.
- Molyneux once received a death threat. The police busted in on the wrong guy. He had it coming though, as he owned a sawed-off shotgun.
- Those who play FarmVille can now leap through the English countryside as a Dashing Gent, repair cottages, grow foxgloves, and play with Dorking chickens.
- The Can You Out Dance Kylie Minogue Dance Central competition is is full swing. See the video of it featuring herself over on YouTube. It’s a tad gross honestly.
- Engadget has posted a video of Super Mario reimagined as a first-person game. It rocks. Thanks, Mike.
- A couple dog related Minecraft videos: One shows how to do it doggy-style, and the other pet wolves.
- There’s a new Conduit 2 trailer here. It’s all about the environments, yo.
- Those in the UK who pre-order WWE All Stars can net themselves Million Dollar Man and Ted DiBiase as bonus characters.
- Dark Horse Comics is to digitally publish a comic based on Dungeon Siege.
- Mitsunori Takahashi thinks developing an “action-centric,” Final Fantasy game “revolving around party battles would be very interesting.”
- Rock Band 3 is getting the Billy Joel Piano Challenge Pack on March 22.
- The Kinect version of the Zumba Fitness craze has a demo available on XBL starting today.
- Big Blue Bubble’s Burn the Rope is available on iPad today.
- GoNintendo has three videos for LEGO Star Wars III posted. Have a watch. Or three.
- A fella versed in stocks and such reckons Activision is “poised for a down year.”
- Stardock wants you to design an Elemental trait for the Fallen Enchantress, and it might end up in the game.
- There’s a new God of Thunder trailer here. No, it’s not Gene Simmons either.
- Boondock Saints director and writer, Troy Duffy, told folks at SXSW 2011 he is considering a game based on the films. Duffy has heard a pitch and even played a early part. We dunno whether to be thrilled or pissed.