Duke Nukem Forever gets a tarty schoolgirls gameplay video from PAX East

Friday, 18th March 2011 13:59 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A video from PAX EAST for Duke Nukem Forever was released this week.

It shows Duke killing stuff, a couple of women dressed as schoolgirls being slutty, and a loud thingamajig jumping around on a desk. Yeah, you know what it is.

Duke hits stores May 3 in the US and May 6 in Europe.

Thanks, IGN.

1. Ireland Michael

After playing Bulletstorm, the gameplay in this looks as boring and generic as hell.

2. AbracadaverAK

Despite not having played Bulletstorm, the gameplay in this looks boring and generic as hell.

3. sebbie16

So.. most FPS gameplay is boring and generic as hell.

4. Crysis

I was only a kid the last time I played a Duke Nukem game, so why am I more optimistic than the first 2 posters? Btw Michael, I’ve only played the demo of Bulletstorm, how does that reflect with the rest of the game because I found it incredibly meh?

5. xino

“duke-nukem-forever-gets-a-tarty-schoolgirls-gameplay-video-from-pax-east”
    should be renamed to duke-nukem-forever-gets-a-hoe-schoolgirls-gameplay-video-from-pax-east

the lol at video

6. Lounds

yeah I played BulS on Steam and I found it Meh too.

This looks like one big comic blag, looks fun, i’d love to play a shoot i can just laugh too.

7. Erthazus

@1, Bulletstorm and this are two different products.

One is for WOW effect, other is absolutely another experience. Of course, you never played 1st Duke, because it was something like that to begin with.

8. Ireland Michael

@7 I was sitting in front of my super hardcore Pentium 1, barely having started puberty, installing the game from my glossy PC magazine’s free demo CD, and loving every minute it.

The gameplay in this trailer looks fucking terrible. It’s lifeless and charmless, which is ironic considering who it’s lead character was. Their seems to be no sense of impact or reaction to any of the carnage on screen, and beyond Duke’s quips it seems to lack any of the charm of the original.

Regarding the Bulletstorm demo, in my opinion it definitely doesn’t show you just how much variety there is in the Skillshots system, at least in my opinions.

9. DSB

Steph, this is a games site, you had everyone at “a couple of women” – Nice touch with the details though.

10. BloodyJoe

This wil be awsome! Hail to the king!

11. AHA-Lambda

yea i admit i am sceptical after hearing some disappointed impressions from pax =/

12. Gekidami

“Dressed as schoolgirls”? No, they are schoolgirls. Its a well-known fact The Duke is a pedofile.
    :P