Wednesday is hump day, and not the kind you wish it were at home. Ergo, have another look at all the short stuff around the net. It’s the closest you’ll get to the real thing.
- EverQuest has turned 12. If that makes you feel a bit old, join the club.
- Kung Fu Factory feel women aren’t represented properly in games. So, they kick ass in MMA Supremacy instead.
- Sony has said it’s too early to discuss PS4. Again.
- Ubisoft’s questionnaire has revealed more than just NGP possibilities. There may be films for Assassin’s Creed and Ghost Recon coming.
- Joystiq has a preview of the Section 8 sequel Prejudice up. Go read it.
- Blizzard has reiterated it is seeking consoles devs to test the possibility of Diablo III on consoles.
- Dragon Age Legends is now available on Facebook.
- Legend of Mana is heading to PSone classics on PSN. Hooray.
- Dragon Quest IX has shipped 5.3 million units worldwide. More staggering numbers here.
- Cliff Bleszinski has told Play: “Dual-analogue touch-screen controls do not work,” and that he is pleased NGP has “actual buttons and dual analogue on it.”
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.