Hit the break to read up on the short stuff.
- Someone’s managed to hack Kinect so it can control tesla coils. Engadget gets the thanks on this one.
- Richard “Lord British” Garriot announced his new game as SXSW over the weekend: Lord British’s New Britannia, a social game based on his alter ego, according to Gama.
- Here’s some Dynasty Warriors 7 scans. Take them.
- A RIFT database has been created, according to Massively.
- GamerBytes has some stats on PSN from last month.
- “Steam User Loses Almost $1800 in Games Due to Ban,” is a headline from Blue’s News. The account’s since been reactivated.
- Minecraft users are being warned to change their passwords for their accounts. Again, more on Blue’s.
- GayGamer is reporting that a deluxe edition of Cthulu Saves the World will be hitting PC and Xbox 360 this spring.
- GameSpot has up a full report of the Guild Wars 2 panel from PAX East this past weekend.
- SOE is to offer bonus Station Cash if users of its games start using its game cards, according to Massively.
- Pachter’s analysed the release of last week’s NPD results for the month of February. Go apeshit for it at Gama.
- There’s a SOCOM 4 interview featuring Zipper’s Kevin Schmitt on GameSpot.
- “We know we’re going to be extremely controversial,” Call of Duty director Keith Arem told GI, referring to Modern Warfare 2’s No Russian scene.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.